Stage 1 clutch kit with heavy duty pressure plate and organic disc. Primiraly an ideal factory
replacement clutch kit, also offers occational performance needs.
- Heavy Duty kit for performance needs with precise fitment specs
- Single diaphragm design to increase clamp load
- Smooth and precise feel with easy modulation.
- Load-tested for quality assurance
- Induction hardened diaphragm, CNC machined castings, stronger drive straps and rivets
- Organic Disc
- Ideal replacement on factory discs
- Longer life and high tolerance to wear and tear
- Better heat tolerance
- The sprung hub center offers ease of engagement and absorbs many of the driveline vibrations at idle and during acceleration/deceleration.
- a high-capacity center hub for a precise and direct clutch engagement.
All Hyper Racing Lightweight chromoly flywheels are made from AISI 4140 Alloy Steel forged from a single piece. In addition to increased Tensile strength from the material
used, the chromoly flywheel provides following additional features:
- Designed to reduce weight and inertia for better engine response
- Design feature along with the the material properties to enhance airflow and heat response
- Unlike aluminium flywheels, the gear teeth are milled as the part of the flywheel
- Tested on 12000 RPM loads
- AISI 4140 Alloy steels have about twice the strength of billet aluminium
- Works with all major performance clutches as well as OE clutch kits
Note: Any new installation of clutch kit and flywheel requires a minimum of 500 Miles break in period for smooth operation thereafter.